1 can Condense milk
1 can Evaporated Milk
1/4 White Sugar
Vanilla/ Lemon Zest
How to Cook
1. Separate the egg white and egg yolk
2. Beat the egg yolk and mix all the ingredients
3. Option to add egg white for mixture to be firm and sugar depends on your taste
4. Add the Lemon Zest or Vanilla for additional Aroma
5. Set aside for a while.
6. Prepare the pan/lanera with caramelize sugar.
7. Place 1 Cup of mixture to the pan/lanera then cover it with plastic
8. Used steamer for cooking
9. Cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours.
10. Best serve cold :D